Welcome to Tyndall AFB Outdoor Recreational Program
**Please see Regulations for detailed information on Hunting, Fishing, and General Recreation on Tyndall AFB**.
All Hunters will need to obtain a "hard card" from Natural Resources before they can obtain a Hunt Block pass.**
**NOTE: If you have already purchased your permit, you will receive your hard card at the hunting check station when you check in for the first time to hunt.
Due to unforeseen site conditions, firewood permits will not be available this season.
How to get your iSportsman permit:
- Determine what state and/or federal licenses and permits you need for the activity and make those purchases before purchasing any Tyndall permit.
- Register an account with iSportsman.
- Purchase available permits. All sales are final - No refunds.
- Print your permit and carry it, along with applicable State Permits, when participating in hunting, fishing and general recreation on Tyndall AFB.
How to gain access through Tyndall AFB gates (West Unit) for purposes of hunting, fishing and general recreation:
This is not required of Military or DoD individuals with base access.
- Follow the above steps "How to get your iSportsman permit".
- To get started, complete this form and submit, along with a photo copy of your driver's license, to the Security Forces Visitor Control Center, Bldg 2580, or via email (325SFS2586@us.af.mil), fax (850)283-2202, or mail to 325 SFS Attn: Pass & Registration, 515 Suwannee Rd, Tyndall AFB, FL 32403. Hand delivery is the most reliable form of submission.
- You will be notified by Natural Resources of the results of the background check no later than two weeks after submission.
- Once your background check has cleared and you have been notified, proceed to the Visitor's Center (Bldg 2580) with 2 forms of ID (one must be a photo ID) and a copy of your permit to obtain a DBIDS card.
- The DBIDS card grants you access through the WEST UNIT gates of Tyndall AFB for purposes of hunting, fishing and general recreation.
Problems or Questions?
Call (850) 283-2822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Permit Sales from the Hunter Check Station, Bldg 5008
8:30-11AM & Noon - 3PM
To check the status of your background check, contact the VCC at (850)283-4191 or (850)283-4070